Wondering how to use adabbing rig? If you’ve recently gotten one after trying dabbing before, it may seem a little complicated at first. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be dabbing like an old pro. In this guide, we take you through the steps of using a dabbing rig. Keep reading to find out how to get started.
Using a Dabbing Rig
You will need adab rig, a nail, a dab tool, a torch and an optional carb cap. And of course, your dab. Once you’ve got your supplies, here are some steps to start using your dabbing rig.
- Secure the nail to the rig. Make sure that the nail is secured to the rig. If it’s not, you could risk burns. Secure the nail before it’s heated, and make sure there are no wobbles.
- Heat the nail. Use the torch to heat the nail evenly, applying heat directly to the nail. Heat for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Allow the nail to cool. Ideally, you want a lower temperature nail for the best smoke (and minimal harshness). This can take around 40 to 60 seconds. Never try and dab while the nail is still very hot. The heat will need to ease evenly. Watch out not to touch the nail even when it has cooled a bit.
- Apply the dab to the nail with the dabber. Use the dabber to apply dab to the nail within the dome. The dab should evaporate if you heated the nail evenly. Move it around a bit until the oil is fully burned.
- Cover and enjoy. If you’re using a carb cab, cover the dome and slowly inhale. Going too fast can irritate the lungs and throat. If the temperature was right when you heated the nail. You should not cough or experience any discomfort.
- Clean up. It’s important to clean after using so that there is no residue left on the nail. This will give you a better smoke next time you use your rig.
We hope these tips make it easier to get the full enjoyment of dabbing. If you’d like to know anything else about getting started with your dabbing rig,contact Puff today.